[kepler-users] Fwd: KIELER Layout Evaluation

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Nov 16 11:41:23 PST 2012

The KIELER Layout team is looking for feedback about the automatic graph
layout system.
KIELER is available in Ptolemy II 8.0.1, but is much improved in the
devel tree.

In the Kepler devel tree, the layout command is available via Command-T
on the Mac or View -> Automate Layout.

If you have a moment, feel free to provide feedback to the KEILER team
via the survey.

_Christopher