[kepler-users] Fwd: Can't find Kepler Actors / Directors anymore

Daniel Crawl danielcrawl at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 08:36:19 PST 2012

Hi Daren,

Do you have these files:

C:\Users\darthoma\KeplerData\modules\actors\kar\CoreActors.kar
C:\Users\darthoma\KeplerData\modules\directors\kar\CoreDirectors.kar

If they are missing, then the actor tree will be mostly empty.
These files are created when Kepler starts; you should see this:

       [run] Building Kars...

What happens if you select "Build" in the menu -> Tools -> Preferences
dialog?

You could also try removing .kepler.

   --dan