[kepler-users] Socket streaming in Kepler

Nachiket Kate nachiket_kate at persistent.co.in
Tue May 8 02:31:14 PDT 2012

Hi,

Thanks Christopher for BCVTB.
I have another doubt regarding "JobCreator" actor in kepler.
I would like to run a java jar with certain parameters (inputs to java jar) as a job on SGE,

e.g.   java  -Xmx1024m -jar abc.jar -inputdir "some path" -outputdir "some path"

for this, I have provided the path of executable jar(here abc.jar) in JobCreator's executable file field. This scenario works well if I didn't provide jar parameters i.e. inputdir and outputdir but with these parameters it's not working.
Is there any solution available for such scenarios?

~Nachiket