[kepler-users] Mac Lion > Failed to parse "-kepler"

Albert Vilà Picas albertvilapicas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 12:01:04 PDT 2012

Hey thanks but,

My database is ok, also the parameters from resource configuration file at
provenance.
After some good command line executions from Apache with DB connect, then me
I can't execute Kepler, just when the thumb panel appears I have the
Exception:

Command failed
Arguments: -kepler

Failed to parse "-kepler"

It occurs with OS Application, ./kepler.sh and with ant run
I think it should be some Apache or Mac restrictions, absolutely no idea.
Thanks a lot, but with Linux I never had this problems like that with
Kepler.

Best regards,
Albert