[kepler-users] Kepler & Hadoop (MapReduce)

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Tue Mar 6 23:28:58 PST 2012

Hi Daren,

     Thanks for your interests on it. The MapReduce actor is public
available at
https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/trunk/modules/map-reduce/.
But it hasn't been officially released in Kepler yet. We are actively
working on it and will release it soon.

     If you want to try it now, you have to follow steps in
https://dev.kepler-project.org/developers/teams/build/systems/build-system/extension-build-system
and set Kepler suite to be 'map-reduce' in order to get the actor.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.