[kepler-users] Coding the Remote Workflow in Eclipse

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Fri Mar 2 11:21:21 PST 2012

Hi Neha,

     What do you mean about 'code the remote workflow in Eclipse'? The
workflows in Distributed Composite Actor are sub-workflows building with
Kepler actors. Why do you want to code it in Eclipse?

     Distributed Composite Actor do slave management and access control
through Kepler GUI Please check the ' Master-slave Module Documentation
<https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/trunk/modules/master-slave/docs/master-slave.pdf>'
at https://kepler-project.org/users/documentation for details.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang, Ph.D.
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.