[kepler-users] Linda type models

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Sat Jul 21 19:55:09 PDT 2012

It has long been on my list of interesting things to do
to create a LindaDirector.  Haven't done it only because our
emphasis has been on directors that deliver determinate models
of computation. Linda is nondeterminate, but it is just the
right model for many applications.

I think that creating such a director would be relatively
straightforward (but of course, the devil is in the details).
Let me know if you are interested in tackling the task...

Edward