[kepler-users] Perl actor for Kepler 2.3

Josep Maria Campanera Alsina campaxic at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 01:25:35 PST 2012

Dear users,
How is possible to run perl code like R or python codes do with the
corresponding actors? I now, It has been a recurrent question from me,
but perl scripting is quite common in my area of bioinformatics. So it
would be extremely useful to have a perl actor embbeded by default in
Kepler. I programmed a custom perl actor for kepler 1.0 but now it is
out of date! It is a way to update this actor to kepler 2.3 without
doing the following tutorial?

https://kepler-project.org/developers/teams/build/documentation/developing-a-hello-world-actor-using-the-kepler-build-system-and-eclipse

Thank you!

Josep M.,