[kepler-users] Why doesn't "Listen to Actor" work on Kepler 2.2/2.3 for Windows?

Daniel Crawl crawl at sdsc.edu
Wed Feb 15 13:34:08 PST 2012

Hi Edward and Daren,

"Listen to Actor" is invoked from the context menu on the canvas,
and the exception is also thrown when double-clicking on the Python
Actor to edit the script. These are probably run from the Swing
event thread.

Daren, thanks for verifying this problem occurs with Java 7 but not 6.
I updated Kepler a few months ago so that it would compile with Java 7.
However, when I ran it, I didn't exhaustively test all the
functionality. I'll create bug report so this error is not forgotten.

   --dan