[kepler-users] How to get the System execution Time for workflows

Luís Assunção lass at isel.ipl.pt
Thu Feb 2 07:08:15 PST 2012

Dear Derik and Matt

Thanks for your help.
I have installed the workflow Run Manager and I got the execution Time, but
unfortunately only hour, minutes, seconds. In some experiments milliseconds
are important.
As my initial suggestion and Derik agreed I think it is nice and useful to
give de execution time, including milliseconds (System.
currentTimeMillis()), in Runtime Window after "execution finished".
If this simple feature will be in next Kepler releases I believe that many
people will like that.

Regards
Luis Assuncao