[kepler-users] Issue with shell script

Kapil Kulkarni kapil_kulkarni at persistent.co.in
Tue Dec 18 01:56:49 PST 2012

Hi,

We are trying out kepler in one of project and have an issue related to shell script.
We are using ExternalExecution actor and the command which is shell script is as follows:
"sh /home/user/annotation.sh "/root/Programs/ " test.jar "eff hg19 -s " "test.annotate""
In the command above, we want to execute annotations.sh shell script and pass 3 arguments to it - "/root/Programs/ " test.jar "eff hg19 -s " "test.annotate"
But what we found that these arguments are not getting passed at all. What could be the issue? Or do we need to provide anything else?

Thanks and Regards,
Kapil

DISCLAIMER