[kepler-users] Adding my own ontology to the Kepler 2.3 semantic types

Sean Riddle swriddle at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 14:23:02 PDT 2012

If I recall, the ontology_catalog.xml file you edited is copied into place
in the ~/.kepler directory if it is not already there. Adding your edit to
the copy in .kepler (or just deleting the copy in .kepler, which should
re-copy your modified version) should get you up and running.

Also, I would try using absolute paths to your ontologies first and then
experimenting to determine with respect to what local pathnames are
calculated (probably the main Kepler directory).

- Sean