[kepler-users] Kepler 2.3 and MATLAB

Wade Sheldon sheldon at uga.edu
Mon Apr 23 10:18:11 PDT 2012

I agree with you Edward, but I figured it was worth a try. I think tool chaining is more sustainable than integration in the long run, so data interchange formats and standards are more important than program hooks.

To follow up on my subsequent note, and reinforce your point, the JNI for Matlab in Kepler 2.3 breaks in 2010a and 2011b, but works in 2009a. I don't use COM-based or command line calls to Matlab for anything else, so I'll keep 2009a configured in the path for Kepler and continue to use 2011b for my normal work.

Thanks.

Wade