[kepler-users] KAR Command line Fail running with parameters

Josep Maria Campanera Alsina campaxic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 05:57:16 PDT 2012

Dear All,
This is Josep M. Campanera who has been using kepler for
bioinformatics. Now I'm developing with Albert Vilà (and others) a web
front-end for kepler that we will make available once the first tests
are satisfactory. Additionally we are also developing a perl actor for
kepler.

As mentioned by Albert, It is crucial the command line execution with
parameters of kar files for continuing our project. Dan says that
there is a bug which impedes the execution of kar files by means of
command line execution with parameters. In line with Dan's comments,
we would like to know aproximately when  this bug is going to be
fixed.

1) Are you thinking of days, weeks or months?

2) In case we need to wait for a long period, which is the best
strategy to surpass that drawback meanwhile?

Thank you very much,

Josep M. Campanera,

Hi Albert,

I'll look into fixing this. It would be nice to have a consistent set of
command-line options for executing momls and kars.

  --dan