[kepler-users] PN domain multiports

Katarzyna Bylec katis at man.poznan.pl
Thu Sep 15 07:50:47 PDT 2011

Hello,

I'm working on some problem from PN domain and while designing the
solution I'd like to make it clear what's the blocking algorithm
concerning multiports.

I more detail - I have a multiport input. Does the containing actor
write blocks when there's no data on the channel it tries to read from
or can it move to another channel in this port and blocks only when
there's no data in all channels?

Regards,
Kasia
--
Dział Komputerów Dużej Mocy, Zespół KIWI

Poznańskie Centrum Superkomputerowo-Sieciowe
ul. Dąbrowskiego 79a, 60-529 Poznań, Polska
tel. +48 61 858 20 55