[kepler-users] loops in loops

kianwee chen chenkianwee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 21:15:02 PDT 2011

This is my attempt to create the loop in the loop in kepler using the run
composite actor. I manage to get what I wanted but however it seems that run
composite actor is not allowed to have an output port ?

In the run composite actor I manage to process the array and produce another
array of doubles, I want to output it out and use it for some comparison but
however whenever I put an output port in the run composite actor there is an
error.

regards
ckw