[kepler-users] kepler parameters

kianwee chen chenkianwee at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 20:17:26 PDT 2011

Thanks for the quick reply! I tried looking for the parameter you mentioned,
"allowFiles" and "allowDirectories" but I cannot seem to find it on the
FileParameter graphic interface. I right click on the file parameter and I
can choose the configure attributes, I try to add the 2 parameters in (
although I cannot find a checkbox parameter option for the true false
selection you mention below so I just gave it a 0 or 1 ) but it does not
seems to be working. The file parameter still behave the same way

thanks
ckw