[kepler-users] python in kepler

kianwee chen chenkianwee at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 09:55:59 PDT 2011

Thanks! This clear up a few question I have in mind about python and kepler.

>>>One possibility would be to implement a similar interface to Python,
though this >>>would be a somewhat complex task.

>>>Another possibility is to use the bcvtb facility in Ptolemy II to
interface via a >>>socket to a Python process. This is also complex, but
probably easier that writing >>>your own interface.

Ya this task that you mention here seems really complex for me, as I might
not have the technical skills to implement all this.

Will check out  python and kepler website. Great Thanks for the help

regards
ckw