[kepler-users] python in kepler

kianwee chen chenkianwee at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 04:49:15 PDT 2011

To: kepler-users at kepler-project.org

Hi! I am a newbie in using kepler and every now and then I will run into
obstacles concerning the usage of kepler, so I am wondering if this forum is
a good place post my questions ?

I am currently trying to use the pythonscript actor in kepler to execute an
external programme ( the external programme has a python api which I can
make use of ) thus I would like to know, does kepler has its own python
interpreter ? or does it use the python that is in the environment PATH of
my OS ? Is it possible to change the python intepreter to python that the
external programme is using to ensure that the version of python use is the
same between kepler and the external programme ?

ckw