[kepler-users] Are there any graphical INPUT actors in the community?

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Tue Oct 4 15:04:41 PDT 2011

Hi Marc,

     I attached a workflow and a html file which demostrate how to use
BrowserUI actor. Please put these two files into one directory and open
the workflow (xml file). If you run the workflow, you will be guided to
a web page for your input. After you type in the web page, submit it and

     You can build your own html and place it anywhere you want. Just
remember update the workflow based on your new html url, such as
'file:///Users/jianwu/Kepler/repository/kepler/useful-workflows/BrowserUI/test.html'.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, U.S.A.