[kepler-users] Are there any graphical INPUT actors in the community?

J. Marc Edwards marc.edwards at nimbisservices.com
Tue Oct 4 13:47:07 PDT 2011

Matt:

OK...the BrowserUI looks like an interesting actor option for my
workflow.  It would be nice to be able to "search" workflow *.kar files
to determine if a workflow used a specific actor, in this case, a
BrowserUI actor.

I'd like to take a look at some workflows that use this actor.

Do you also have a contact at SDSC with whom I may interact on this query?

Kind regards, Marc

J. Marc Edwards
Lead Architect - Semiconductor Design Portals
Nimbis Services, Inc.
Skype: (919) 747-3775
Cell:  (919) 345-1021
Fax:   (919) 882-8602