[kepler-users] Question on output port from "File Copier" actor...

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Oct 3 15:40:41 PDT 2011

Marc --

I tried this and it worked for me -- see attached Kepler workflow.  I did
discover that one of the displays would not show if the file being copied
already exists in the destination directory -- it seems in that case that it
fails silently, which is arguably a bug.

In the future, could you send the workflow you are using? Its much easier to
determine what exactly is happening with the workflow in hand.

Thanks,
Matt