[kepler-users] Web Service Selection with Kepler

Ngu, Anne Hee Hiong angu at txstate.edu
Wed Nov 30 09:58:59 PST 2011

No, it was not in the official Kepler release. Most of the funding is from PNNL, so I will need their permission to do that. It is developed as a research prototype and the codes might not be that 'robust". However, I do have the documentation on how to include that as part of kepler 2.0 for the context-aware actors. If someone from Kepler project interested in helping out and PNNL is happy to release that, I am happy to work with Kepler's community to do that.

Anne