[kepler-users] Kepler-R basic question

Hurlbert, Allen Hartley Hurlbert at bio.unc.edu
Fri Nov 11 10:25:44 PST 2011

Hey Ben,

Sorry for my poor question-asking etiquette.

I'm running Kepler 2.2 on Windows XP x64. I've got R 2.13.1 installed.

Yes, the demos run fine (although I'll note that finding the demo files took some work; the "getting-started-guide" specified the "demos/getting-started" directory and it would have been useful to know the more complete path: "Kepler-2.2/outreach-2.2.0/workflows/demos/getting-started").

The workflow and input file are attached.

When I open a Command Prompt, I am in the directory C:\Documents and Settings\Hurlbert. Typing 'R' here does not run R.

I assume this is an easily fixable issue. In addition, any general comments about how I went about constructing the basic workflow would be useful. I'm assuming there are other errors that will crop up!

Hope all's well in SB!
Allen