[kepler-users] Python execution within the Kepler Python actor...

J. Marc Edwards marc.edwards at nimbisservices.com
Mon Nov 7 15:46:46 PST 2011

Alan:

Do you see any issues in the way that Christopher is replacing the use
of PyJavaInstance with PyJavaType.wrapJavaObject?

All of his Ptolemy tests passed, we're just looking for your thoughts on
closure here.

Thanks, Marc

J. Marc Edwards
Lead Architect - Semiconductor Design Portals
Nimbis Services, Inc.
Skype: (919) 747-3775
Cell:  (919) 345-1021
Fax:   (919) 882-8602