[kepler-users] Pause Actor

jing tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Nov 3 14:41:56 PDT 2011

Hi, David:

I tried the new version of the Pause.java. It works as the documentation
describes:

The actor pauses the workflow after the current iteration is complete.
The type of director used determines when an iteration is complete. For
example, under an SDF Director, if the actor receives a "true" input,
then the current iteration is concluded and the execution is stopped.

You see, the Pause actor wouldn't stop the first iteration in your
workflow. It pauses the workflow when the first iteration is complete.
Just let you know its behavior. It is different to what i thought. I
thought it could even stop the first iteration.

Regards,

Jing