[kepler-users] Error messages from simple ExternalExecution actor...

J. Marc Edwards marc.edwards at nimbisservices.com
Thu Nov 3 11:32:57 PDT 2011

I have attached a simple workflow on which I first noticed this, but the
07-CommandLine_1.xml exhibits the same behavior in outputting the
messages below to the xterm from which Kepler was invoked.
Can someone help me understand these messages?  Do I have a bad Kepler
installation?  Am I going something wrong?

Kind regards, Marc

jmarcedwards at jmarcedwards-Z68X-UD5-B3:~$      [null] ERROR
(org.kepler.gui.MenuMapper:getActionFor:269) Exception trying to create
an Action for classname: <org.kepler.gui.RunWithFeedbackChkBoxAction>:
     [null] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
RunWithFeedbackChkBoxAction constructor could not get actions for
DEBUG->ANIMATE EXECUTION or DEBUG->STOP ANIMATING
(java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException)
     [null] ERROR (org.kepler.gui.MenuMapper:getActionFor:269) Exception
trying to create an Action for classname:
<org.kepler.tagging.TagManagerAction>:
     [null] null (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
[...]
     [null] 465 ms. Memory: 349312K Free: 200464K (57%)

--

J. Marc Edwards
Lead Architect - Semiconductor Design Portals
marc.edwards at nimbisservices.com
www.nimbisservices.com