[kepler-users] Cannot update kepler 2.0 to 2.1 or 2.2 in openSuse 64 bits.

Derik Barseghian barseghian at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri May 27 16:06:09 PDT 2011

Hi Joan,

This is a bug on our end to do with being unable to move from 2.0 to 2.2 using the built in 2.0 Module Manager -- 2.2 shouldn't be listed as an option in the 2.0 Module Manager, but it is.

If you change your Kepler-2.0/build-area/modules.txt from *kepler-2.2.0 to *kepler-2.0.0 or *kepler-2.1.0 (if you downloaded 2.1.0) you should then be able to restart with ./kepler.sh.

Sorry for the hassle,
Derik