[kepler-users] List handling

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Tue May 10 09:16:39 PDT 2011

Hi Hector,

     There are at least two options:

     1) Use "Iterate over array" actor, which you can put your
sub-workflow into the actor to process each element in the array. The
output of this actor is still an array.

     2) Use "Array To Sequence" actor to transform your array to a
sequence of tokens before being processed.

     I made a demo workflow at
https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/trunk/workflows/iterateOverArray/IterateOverArray.xml,
which use the above both actors. Please have a look.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.