[kepler-users] dataflow using Kepler on Amazon EC2

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Wed Mar 23 16:05:39 PDT 2011

Hi Frank,

     It's great to know your workflows run well on EC2. If you can
document and share what you have done, I think it will be definitely
valuable to other users in Kepler community.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.