[kepler-users] dataflow using Kepler on Amazon EC2

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Tue Mar 22 15:51:17 PDT 2011

Hi Luqman,

     Your target is still not clear to me. Please break it into sub
tasks so that we can help more efficiently. Or you can try Kepler first
before getting more specific questions to ask.

     About Kepler workflow execution on EC2, I did some experiments on
it and don't think it is hard to execute Kepler workflows on EC2.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.