[kepler-users] Kepler web library

Katarzyna Bylec katis at man.poznan.pl
Mon Mar 14 01:29:07 PDT 2011

Hello,

I'm researching a possibility of Kepler/MoML-based workflow integration
with web portal and therefore I'm looking for best graphical solution to
visualise Kepler workflow's graph. Do you know any libraries which will
fit MoML model and visualise wokrlfow in web portal?

I'm aware of Kepler Web User Interface Interest Group [1], but I managed
to contact only 2 of the projects and still some more
information/experience share would be appreciated.

Thanks in advice,
Kasia

[1] https://kepler-project.org/developers/interest-groups/webui

--
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center
http://psnc.pl