[kepler-users] Mac OS, Matlab, and library paths

Daniel Crawl crawl at sdsc.edu
Wed Jun 29 11:15:50 PDT 2011

Hi Joe,

In Kepler, you can see what $PATH contains by using the
Expression Evaluator in the Tools menu. Run this:

getenv('PATH')

On my mac, $PATH does not contain /Applications/Matlab...,
but does have /usr/bin, which has a symlink to the Matlab
binary. Matlab probably created the link when it installed.
If you can't edit $PATH, you could make a symlink in a
directory in $PATH.

   --dan