[kepler-users] Mac OS, Matlab, and library paths

Joe Futrelle jfutrelle at whoi.edu
Tue Jun 28 11:27:11 PDT 2011

I tried that, didn't work.

Again, I have no problem setting system-wide environment variables in launchd.conf. If I set "foo" to "bar" then "foo" is set to "bar" in my environment. But if I set DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH to anything, it's like I didn't set it at all.

Exactly the same behavior with environment.plist. It seems to me like DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH is on some kind of blacklist.