[kepler-users] Problem with PN director

Vincenzo Forchi vforchi at eso.org
Wed Jun 22 01:07:14 PDT 2011

Hi Christopher,

I think I'm doing some weird mistake, but I don't understand why the other actors I wrote work.
Anyway, here's the (stripped down) actor that doesn't work and  the model.

Cheers,
Vincenzo

--
Vincenzo Forchi    European Southern Observatory
Karl-Schwarzschild-Strasse 2,  D-85748 Garching bei Muenchen,  Germany.