[kepler-users] Problem with PN director

Vincenzo Forchi vforchi at eso.org
Tue Jun 21 08:05:48 PDT 2011

Hi Edward,

On 21/06/2011 16:53, Edward A. Lee wrote:
> Something's fishy here.
> Such a model should work fine in PN.
> Note that hasToken() _alaways_ returns true in PN.
That's good to know, I completely missed that
> The get() method blocks when there is no input.
Apparently in this case it doesn't, but why is the fire even triggered in the first place?

> Looks like something is terminating the threads
> using a TerminateProcessException. How is your model
> supposed to be stopped?
When all the tokens have been consumed, which works for most of my actors with the PN and for all of
them with the DDF.

Cheers,
Vincenzo

--
Vincenzo Forchi    European Southern Observatory
Karl-Schwarzschild-Strasse 2,  D-85748 Garching bei Muenchen,  Germany.