[kepler-users] Kepler 1.0 user's manual?

ben leinfelder leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Jul 19 12:32:36 PDT 2011

Hi Christine,
It looks like you have discovered an inconsistency with our online documents. It does seem that the "Kepler 1.0 User Manual" link provides a 2.x version of the document. While we resolve that issue, you may still find the document useful as many of the core Kepler features and actors are available in both versions. I'd also strongly recommend that you upgrade to the newest release of Kepler if at all possible.
Thank you,
-ben