[kepler-users] Provanance module in custom suite

Madhavi Tikhe madhavi_tikhe at persistent.co.in
Fri Jan 28 00:54:27 PST 2011

Yes this was the entire stack trace on my eclipse console. I am trying to run the Kelper from the checkout from svn using Kepler 2.1.

I was able to restart the Kelper, after changing the suite to a different one using ant script, the suite which does not have provenance suite in it.

I would still like to run my own suite under provenance.