[kepler-users] difficulty running KeplerWebService

Frank White fwhite at optensity.com
Mon Jan 24 15:18:22 PST 2011

Hello Again:

I am still struggling to get an instance of the KeplerWebService running
correctly.  I have gotten past my problems with axis2 (earlier post to
this group), and am now running into problems with my Kepler
installation.  The symptoms have been a succession of class / file not
found errors reported by KeplerWebService in the catalina.out file.

Has anybody documented the correct sequence of ant tasks to run so that
Kepler is properly installed to work with the KeplerWebService?
Once Kepler is installed, what should keplerInstallationDir be set to in
wfWSProps.properties?

Thanks,
Frank
fwhite at optensity.com