[kepler-users] problem installing KeplerWebService

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Thu Jan 20 09:31:06 PST 2011

Hi Frank,

     Since the ptolemy.jar is axis2/WEB-INF/lib, the exception is quite
wired. Two suggestions:

     1) check Tomcat boot log and see whether axis2 and the
Kepler/ptolemy jars are correctly deployed. You may try reboot Tomcat.

     2) Try some other web service examples which also need jars in
axis2/WEB-INF/lib, to make sure axis2 is working correctly.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.