[kepler-users] Reusing workflows

Madhavi Tikhe madhavi_tikhe at persistent.co.in
Wed Feb 9 04:26:30 PST 2011

Hi
I have created my workflow using my java code. I have the workflow.kar file with me and also the jar file of my code that will be used from workflow.
This exercise I have done using some machine. Now here is what I want to do next. My friend has his own Kelper installed. I have given me the kar file and he wants to run that using his Kelper. I have also given him the jar file which my workflow needs. Now I have the Kelper.sh file to include my jar file in class path. Still when he tries to run the workflow, Kelper complains about not finding the required classes. How can I put my jar files in Kelper so it is able to run my workflow? Is it possible to set a classpath to point to some directory which will have all required jar files that different workflows can use?

Thanks,
Madhavi

DISCLAIMER