[kepler-users] PBS job submission

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Mon Feb 7 11:03:46 PST 2011

Hi Madhavi,

     It depends on your execution logic. If you want these sh files to
be executed one after another (start the second one after the first one
is finished), you need to submit them sequentically by using job creator
and job submitter multiple times. If you want them to be executed in
parallel, just use the same job creator and job submitter and send to
them in different tokens. Job creator and job submitter will process the
next token after the current one is process.

     I don't get your second question, since you already be able to run
a sh file as a job on pbs.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.