[kepler-users] Creating own modules in Kepler 2.1 suite

Derik Barseghian barseghian at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Feb 2 11:11:19 PST 2011

Madhavi,

To do this, you would have to include your module in the kepler-2.1/module-info/modules.txt file.
A better approach would be to use ant make-suite -Dname to create a suite that includes your module and kepler-2.1. This way you don't have to modify the definition of kepler-2.1. If you don't plan on adding other modules, another option is to simply change your existing module to be a suite. See tagging-2.1 for an example of a suite that sits directly on top of kepler-2.1.

Derik