[kepler-users] ddf director and ramp actor

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Dec 12 08:40:46 PST 2011

Hi kian wee,
Adding a SampleDelay help, see attached.

The way I figured this out was by looking at the DDF demos.
In Kepler: Help -> Kepler Documentation -> Background information on
Ptolemy -> Quick Tour
->Complete List of Demos -> DDF

The inside of Eratosthenes.xml had a SampleDelay in a similar situation.

I also updated the ClassChanges filter in ptolemy.moml.filters so that
if certain org.kepler classes
cannot be found, then the model will open anyway.  This makes it easier
to open Kepler .xml files
in Ptolemy, outside of Kepler.

_Christopher