[kepler-users] Running workflow from commandline without GUI but with parameters

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Wed Aug 31 11:06:48 PDT 2011

Hi Madhavi,

     The format should to be like this: ./kepler.sh -runwf -nogui
-ParameterName1 ParameterValue1 -ParameterName2 ParameterValue2 ...
/Path/To/Your/Kar

     P.S.: Most Kepler developers get emails from both kepler-users and
kepler-dev mailing list. So you do not need to send your mails to both.

On 8/31/11 5:06 AM, Madhavi Tikhe wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a workflow where actors are linked to parameters for inputs.
> These parameters have some default values provided when designing the
> workflow.
>
> Now I am executing the workflow in headless mode (without gui) and
> specifying the parameter values as --D jvm options. The actor while
> executing is picking up parameter's default value instead of the one
> which comes as system property to it.
>
> Has anybody already tried out this? Pl guide.
>
> Regards,
>
> Madhavi
>
> DISCLAIMER ========== This e-mail may contain privileged and
> confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems
> Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
> which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
> not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this
> message. If you have received this communication in error, please
> notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent
> Systems Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, U.S.A.