[kepler-users] trying to use the Iterate Over Array actor with a composite actor

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Aug 26 11:05:35 PDT 2011

Hi Christine,

I'm not able to run the model you sent (it refers to a submodel
you didn't include), but there is something odd about the
IterateOverArray actors ...

The way to create a composite is simply to drag in an IterateOverArray
and look inside, and then populate the inside.  There is actually a
hidden layer in the hierarchy.

I'm not sure how you did it, but you put your model (and a director)
in the hidden layer... This means that the IterateDirector gets
overridden by your SDF Director.

I'm not sure this will fix your problem, but it could get it to the
next step...

Edward