[kepler-users] Kepler Version 2.2 - "Open MoML" & "Open MoML URL"?

Derik Barseghian barseghian at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Aug 24 12:44:01 PDT 2011

Hi Marc,
No embarrassment, searching or posting to this list is probably your best bet.
The File menu's been changing in the last few versions. You can open both KARs and MoML files from File=>Open now. I'm not sure if whoever changed this menu last intentionally dropped Open MoML URL thinking it was no longer used, or if this was an accident. Let us know if you want that option.
Derik