[kepler-users] New Kepler user...receiving an error message...

J. Marc Edwards marc.edwards at nimbisservices.com
Tue Aug 23 12:09:37 PDT 2011

[null] ERROR (org.kepler.moml.NamedObjId:changeExecuted:697) Failed to update revision: NamedObjId.getContainer() is null on ChangeRequest

All:

I have just started using Kepler, so please forgive my early ignorance. I have installed Kepler on my Ubuntu Natty (11.04) Linux workstation. I am able to use the GUI, look at and edit workflows, but I am receiving the above error message, which is bugging me.

Can anyone tell me why I am receiving this error message?

Thanks, Marc

J. Marc Edwards, Principal Consultant
Semiconductor Design Portals
Nimbis Services, Inc.