[kepler-users] can I set the default R installation for Kepler to use?

ben leinfelder leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Oct 19 15:54:42 PDT 2010

Hi David,
You can try a couple things:
1. Put your R's bin directory on the PATH environment variable
2. If that doesn't work, there should be an "environment.txt" file in your Kepler R module directory.
For example:
	Kepler/r-2.0.0/module-info/environment.txt
Contains lines for each OS where you can set R_HOME:
	R_HOME:Mac OS X=/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources
	R_HOME:Windows=C:\Program Files\R\R-2.9.0
	R_HOME:linux=
If I remember correctly, this second option was only for the JNI implementation of the R actor, so I'd start by doing #1
Thanks,
-ben