[kepler-users] About actor parameters

Jamnagarwala, Arwa Mohmadi aj1171 at txstate.edu
Thu May 13 20:49:25 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I have a follow up question.
We are trying to delete an actor's  parameter using MOMLChangeRequest and trying to add a new parameter with the same name.
However when I do this I get an error saying the property is part of class definition and cannot be deleted. Since this fails, I cannot add a new parameter with the same name.
Am I missing something here?

Thanks,
Arwa